Friday, August 12, 2016

Gen 1 ch 7

 "Hey my beautiful crescent moon....."

 "I know you're tired, but I don't want this night to end yet. Watch the stars with me?"


 "Sure." she smiles, and my heart skips. Is it warm in here?


 After Xi rejected me I thought my life was over, that I would not be able to build a life with anyone else. This sim next to me, my wife, is casting the light of new possibilities into my life. I might not only be comfortable, but be happy and have...love. It's a chance I don't deserve, but I'm going to take it anyway.


And so I begin by telling her the names of the constellations I learned from my parents as a child.......

 And she tells me amusing stories of her adventures at sea........

 ....We end up in an enclosed room this time.........

 Attempt to conceive #2........

 I make sure she enjoys herself.

 Falling asleep for the entire night with someone is a new experience for me. It feels strange, but its not bad. I'll get used to it.

Morning.

I want to stay in bed with my wife and have my tongue memorize her curves, but I have too much to do. I need to find Xi. Ziyi is my child, I want to have a part in raising her.......... without Tasha knowing for now. It's too soon, if I tell her about Ziyi, she may dissolve the Bond and into the livestock feeds I go. Maybe Tasha would forgive me, but I relied on "maybe" with Xi and ultimately it nearly got me killed. I'll find a way to tell her about everything after I'm secure on the island with a child or two on my lap.
Transferring my assets to Tasha will take half the day, and the other half will be spent looking through the catacombs trying to find a life fruit.
She didn't say it, but I believe the main reason for her reluctance was my age. I have to find a way to keep my looks and stamina, at least until she catches up to me. And then if I have time, I need to harvest every other plant I can find to transplant to the island.

It's going to be a busy 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment